This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

January 8, 2010

An Update on Resolutions/ Some Friday Humor

An update on my resolutions:

So far, the resolution to be a good mom is holding true (yay!)- but not that it is hard work when it’s to such a sweet little soul like little our Kiera. She’s even teaching me how to be more patient ….. as she’s recovering from a little head cold, the teething is also heating up and she’s a little fussy….. and ravenous. Have you tried to reason with an infant to tell them that 9 oz is too much for their little 5 mo. old stomach to hold? Yep, that works real well…. I’m just prepared that the excess is coming straight back out right on Mommy’s cashmere sweater.... patience, my dear! (Resolution: wear non-work clothes when in proximity of your little angel…)


I am trying to save money…. Thanks to some of my fave mom blogs, they’re helping- I am going to update on my legalized stealing tomorrow because I left the receipts at home and can’t provide the actual proof without concrete numbers! ( :

I’ve been eating relatively healthy until today and I have to blame it on an e-mail that I got yesterday with advice from Dr. Oz: He says the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished. So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Rum, a package of Nutter Butters, the remainder of my Zoloft prescription, the rest of the Sugar Smacks, some Cheesy Poufs, and a box of scotchmallows. You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now….. He- a little Friday humor for you! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!