This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

May 28, 2010

Transmission is No Longer Stuck in Reverse!

It's been so interesting watching Kiera explore her new world; I can only imagine what every day must be filled like when you are constantly experiencing something new..... I know that most of us can only handle so much change and then we are like, "STOOOP!" Babies, on the otherhand are like, "Bring it on!"  Can you remember the last time that you were so very interested in something as simple as a straw (thank you, thank you.... it's occupied her attention a couple of times in a restaurant or the car- how long until it loses it's luster!)  I'm trying to make sure that I take the time to actually observe the little one's reactions to daily life- not necessarily that it will make blog fodder, but because it surely is a hell of alot more entertaining than 90% of television.... especially now that my Law & Order and Trauma were cancelled... (I am a rare person to have not watched Lost, Glee, or any of the vampire crap.... ever)

 I digress.  I have something much more interesting for you to watch anyways.

I was so very fortunate to have been able to actually find my camera when an important moment came along, and although these weren't the very first little 'steps,' I did catch her first attempt at crawling within seconds.... last week she learned how to bring herself to a sitting position; now she will be roaming around the house.... oh crap!  Mommy was promised a flipcam for Mother's Day- that shall be an order of business over this nice holiday weekend.   

Enjoy the compilation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!