This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Do you know that I find my husband a little difficult to shop for?  Well, on a budget at least!  I'd love to get him a Garmin GPS watch for his running so he'll quit cursing at the dang Nike+ and his iPod but that's over $300....  actually Kiera and I would love to get him a new car along with free parking near his new office site, but again, not in the budget.  Of course I could get him something that I would love too- like a new SFR camera or big screen tv for the bedroom, but that's not exactly fair since it is HIS birthday, so I'm giving him the next best thing that money can't buy: his picture splashed all over the internet and professing my love so everyone else can read....  wow!  Now, that's a gift! ( ;

Happy Birthday Jason- thank you for being you: thank you for being a super wonderful dad to our wonderful little girl and thank you so much for choosing one of my favorite restaurants tonight for dinner!  I love you!  Now I just have 364 days to think of a fabulous present for your big FOUR-OH.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!