This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

November 12, 2010

TGIF- Yes, I am Thankful:

I really wish that I would have really understood what all of my more experienced mom friends meant when they said that it would go by fast.  I had no clue.  Really- one day I'm in labor and the next she's running (not walking) around saying "Haaa-ppeee" and "Up, up" and watching everything that we do like a little hawk to learn, learn, learn.  At nearly 15  months, Kiera is a veritable sponge- for further proof- see below at her saying 'trick or treat'- I only said it a few times..... I'm amazed when I watch her figure out how to do something on her own at the sheer brilliance of such a little person.  It makes me shake my head; it makes me shed a tear and appreciate that we were blessed with an amazing little girl.  I'm so thankful to be Kiera's Mommy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!