This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

August 20, 2009

Hello World- Nice to Meet You....






My name is Kiera Mckenzie and I'm so excited to be here!
I waited for as long as I could, but after 37 weeks baking in Mommy, I decided to make a grand entrance on Tuesday morning, August 18th, at 3:49 a.m.
The hospital peeps said that I was 5 lbs and 13 oz and 19.5" long.... they also said I was in a huge hurry and Mommy was only in labor for a little over four hours.


We actually just got home from the hospital today and we're settling in... Mommy told me to tell everyone that a more detailed story would come as soon as possible.... she has some beauty rest to catch up on! ( :
In the meantime, please enjoy a few of my first photos courtesy of my fan club!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carol...your little lady is soooooo precious and what a head of hair! She is a nice mix of you and Jason. Look out world...just wait until Aaliyah and Kiera are old enough to "hit the town." Jason and Khalid are going to need to go target practicing! Congrats to all of you and what a great adventure you are just beginning!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!