Of course, Mommy has to do a 'play-by-play'
- 0:00 - 0:34/ BabyW heartbeat @ 148bpm- very good (if you look at the frame of the baby above, you can see her moving around a bit.
- 0:34- 0:50/ Good views of the profile- BabyW is putting on quite a show!
- 1:02/ Tech is pointing out her nose
- (NOTE: when the 'video' pauses, they are taking still photos of the baby)
- 1:12/ Looking for a 'hot dog' or a 'hamburger'!
- 1:16 -1:20/ It's the 'money' shot! - The yellow arrow points out the absence of a 'hot dog'- so mommy's intuition was right- BabyW is a Girl!
- 1:37/ Confirming mommy's second guessing- are you sure- and the tech is pointing out the vajayjay.
- 1:43- 1:47/ "There would be a 'hot dog' here if she was not a she...."
(I belive this is when Jason finally breathed a sigh or relief that mommy gets her wish and gets a little princess!)
- 2:47/ BabyW's spine- Look, no tail!
- 3:08/ Close up of BabyW- isn't she cute? I think she has my nose! Hopefully Daddy's beautiful blue eyes too!
- 3:17 & 3:27/ "Woohoo, watch me kick Mommy's uterus! This is fun!"
- 4:15 - 4:30/ Noggin shot- oh good, only one head!
- 4:32- 4:36/ Watch on the right screen as BabyW is turning her cute little head to show off and be difficult to measure!
- 4:47/ "Watch me on the left side as I give Mommy another good kick!"
- 4:56/ "See how big I am: 4.08cm, and I'm actually 19 weeks- one week older than they thought! Hopefully I'll make my world debut on September 1st!"