This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Leah!

I have been blessed: with great family, a precious new daughter (the main topic of the blog, of course!), and with great friends.... I have three really close girlfriends and one I especially consider near and dear to my heart.  I recently just shared one of the most important moments of my life with her- the birth of my daughter- and am really glad that she was there for moral support for both myself and Jason.  Leah has been my friend since childhood- our dads' were BFF's and natch, we were too.... we are so very different (and amazingly, my wonderful hubby is very much like her!) yet very similar too.  I hope that everyone is fortunate enough to have at least one great friend in their life like I have in Leah!  ( :

So, she turned 21 (again!) today.... and I wanted to wish her a very blogerific Happy, Happy Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!