This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

This Mommy Runs on Caffeine

May 15, 2009

BabyW's First Friends!

So my child is going to be the smartest baby ever. HA! Well, with Daddy's looks, and Mommy's brains.... a little Friday funny for you! No, really. My friend Paige came to my office the other day and brought her 4-month old precious daughter Penelope to come say hi. Paige (along with the rest of our family and friends, of course!) is so excited for us and we know that BabyW and Penelope will grow up to be good friends! (Along with Stella and Aaliyah too, and then we'll have Grayson to stick up for all of us!) Paige came before lunch when BabyW is usually napping; but I swear as soon as she heard Penelope 'talking' she knew she had company, she got all excited and was moving and kicking! I'm serious.... she loved the company! And then yesterday, I met up with BFF "Auntie Leah" and Baby Grayson and the kid started moving around again when Grayson's was chattering to us! And in the morning when Daddy wakes up all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed (not my trait...) at the crack of dawn and starts talking, BabyW gets excited and starts moving! (I can tell already that she's going to be a morning person......) I on the otherhand can barely manage a descernable 'uh-huh' or 'ugh' prior to 7 a.m.!


There's talk that babies can start recognizing voices and sounds as early as 30 weeks- but I think BabyW is already doing it! And she definately doesn't like the vacuum either! ( : I just thought this little Fun with BabyW was neat and worth sharing!




Also, it's a great chance to show off my BFF's little peanut- Grayson. Grayson debuted last year on August 26th and he's a doll (see for yourself!!) He also loves Auntie Pregnant Chick (maybe it's the preggers-sized tata's?) so how can I not love him back? I took this picture yesterday. No autographs please! ( :

Happy Friday Everyone- have a great weekend. It's only supposed to hit 100 degrees here this weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!